During this intervention IYD successfully increased the accessibility to sustainable water services for more than 7000 individuals (70% IDPs and 30% host) in 3 camps,
Sham University is a non-profit academic educational institution. It was established in North Syria in 2015 to serve the local community and prepare a generation capable of building and leading the future.
The university has opened the following colleges:
– Faculty of Health Sciences
– Faculty of Economical Sciences
– Faculty of Political Sciences
– Faculty of Sharia and Law
– Faculty of Arts and Humanities
– Faculty of Education
– Faculty of Engineering, which consists of the following departments:
In addition to:
– Institute of Postgraduate Studies
– Sham Center for Studies and Scientific Research
These colleges have +2200 undergraduate and +400 postgraduate students. They benefit from the wide range of services provided by the university, such as daily meals, student accommodation, and financial aid.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.